Friday, July 17, 2009

Is space forever?

Alright Stephen, I have absolutely no idea what that means. "Space" is a pretty broad term, so you haven't specified what you're talking about at all. And when you use the word "forever" it normally refers to a length of time, and not a noun. "Is space forever?" makes just about as much sense as absolutely nothing. What you probably mean is "Does space stretch on into infinity?" This makes a heck of a lot more sense because space, which I'm assuming you're talking about outerspace, is an infinite void and you're asking if it keeps going and going and going. I would really appreciate it if you asked your questions so that they made some sort of sense and dropped this whole "I'm a kid look at me mispronounce things because I'm so goddamned adorable."

Space keeps going into infinity in the way that you would never be able to see it... well... I mean the universe is a certain size but it keeps... you know... uh... getting bigger... so it is... uh... forever.

Your question threw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment